Directions to SBG
Red Line Luas
- From City Centre take the Red Line Luas to the Bluebell Luas stop. (Tickets less that €5 return)
- Walk in the direction of Tallaght (outbound) For 100m to Concorde Industrial Estate on the left.
(facing B Braun)
- You will find us between 'Bill Cullen Ssang Yong' and Citroen Motors. We are the second unit from the left with a yellow Straight Blast Gym sign above door.
Dublin Bus - 68
- The 68 Bus stops right outside SBG Concorde on the Naas Road (Timetable HERE)
- When you get off you'll see SBG behind you.
- We are the second unit from the left with a yellow Straight Blast Gym sign above door.
Other Buses - 13, 69. See Dublin Bus site for further information.
Directions from Dublin Airport
- Take the Aircoach from Dublin Airport to City Centre (O'Connell Street)
- This is €12 per adult return (prices as at March 2015)
- From O'Connell street walk to Abbey Street for the Luas, or Hawkins Street for the bus direct to SBG.
From Dublin City Centre:
- Make your way up the Crumlin Road towards Our Lady's Children's Hospital Continue past hospital on your right outbound towards Long Mile Road.
- At the junction of EP Mooney and Spin Roller disco turn right.
- Continue to the next junction. In 200m turn right onto the Naas Road crossing Luas tracks.
- Continue 200m and we are on the right hand side; cross the luas tracks at the lights turning right. You will find us between Bill Cullen Ssang Yong and Citroen Motors.
- Take the Red Cow exit heading inbound towards City Centre / Inchicore.
- Continue for approx 2.5km through two junctions (Woodies and then Kylemore McDonalds).
- Continue to traffic lights with 'B Braun' on the left.
- Turn right over the Luas tracks. You will find us between Bill Cullen Ssang Yong and Citroen Motors
Parking at SBG is generally not a problem, there are a number of unused industrial units with many spaces available past SBG in the car park. However, some days are very busy and no spots will be available. For those occasions there is a park & walk car park a short distance down the road (see map).