Welcome to Straight Blast Gym Ireland
You are very welcome to SBG Naas Road. We hope you enjoy your time with us. You will be advised which classes suit your experience level upon joining us. If at any stage during your training you are unsure or would like to try out a more advanced class do so with your coaches advice and permission. Train smart and avoid injury!
We would highly recommend joining our Facebook group and follow us on Twitter where you can keep up to date on nights out, upcoming seminars etc. Also, keep an eye on the Notice Board in the gym (at reception) for our Growing Gorillas and at the Cage for our Adult members.
We want you to feel welcome as a new member to SBG. In order to maintain our high level of customer service we welcome any comments or suggestions you have.
One to one private training can be arranged at a time to suit you, just speak to us or your coach for further details and pricing.
Things to Note
- Scan in at reception on EVERY visit, this is a requirement of our insurance policy to have full roll call at all times. Even when not taking a class, scan in.
- There is to be no chewing gum while training and no eating past reception.
- Please do not park outside our neighbours premises (park down the end at the unoccupied units during busy periods or alternatively there is a Park and Walk facility just opposite McDonalds Kylemore).
- Flip Flops MUST be worn past reception. NO bare feet in bathrooms to avoid spreading of germs. It is YOUR health at risk so if you see someone bare foot in the bathrooms remind them.
- Keep finger and toenails short to avoid scraping during grappling. Keep your training gear smelling clean and fresh and washed regularly.
- Listen to your coach and be on time for your class.
If you have any queries regarding your membership or if we can help you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us.
email: [email protected]
Mobile: 087-6768911 / Landline: 353-1-4604845